When Saint Teilo died, his body split into three identical corpses. This fact was very fortunate for the three churches that claimed to host his relics; it is nice that a miracle happened to keep them from being liars.
In other true stories about St Teilo, he tamed a dragon and broke a curse of murderous demons via a home cooked meal.
- seosweetheart likes this
- pabdesk likes this
- permanentsix likes this
- idontcareboutthisurl likes this
- hungryghoast likes this
- thebombbag reblogged this from chrishaley
- thebombbag likes this
- chrishaley reblogged this from twentypercentcooler
- strongconqueror likes this
- baconistasty reblogged this from twentypercentcooler
- baconistasty likes this
- twentypercentcooler reblogged this from benito-cereno
- benito-cereno posted this