Comic Book Men. It’s a show on the channel with the Walking Dead and it’s about guys who work at a comic book store. The Kevin Smith guys. I watched a few minutes of it, so I can’t really give it any kind of critical analysis. For that, go to Chris Sims at Comics Alliance. A dude on the show took issue with the review, and, in what is maybe the worst (or best, depending on how you view publicity) thing you can do in response to a review, the beard guy wrote a letter to Simsabout how wrong his review was.
Choover and Danz, no relation to the guys on that other show, have the ULTIMATE new reality show, where they yell at ladies and talk about masturbating to fictional girls at their esteemed comic shop, “COMICS AREN’T GAY”. These guys are the best! I want to be just like them! They make my hobby feel COOL!
~hockey is so cool~
- cwena likes this
- goubatsu likes this
- charlie-twist likes this
- godiseven reblogged this from chrishaley
- jordangibson likes this
- zebrazygotes likes this
- zebrazygotes reblogged this from chrishaley
- barnhillblog reblogged this from chrishaley
- joshcolon likes this
- mutantaday said: I’m super jealous that the bearded guy got angry at Comic Alliance and not at me! Great strip guys!
- futurebatgirl reblogged this from chrishaley
- futurebatgirl likes this
- mutantaday likes this
- shutuptres reblogged this from chrishaley and added:
- chrishaley posted this