Here’s a young mummy dressed up as a Frankenstein for Halloween that I drew.
You can print this out (here’s the full-size) and color it with crayons. (I think I sized it correctly so it should fit okay on a regular sized sheet of paper. If not, let me know.)
Or if you’re old enough to work the computer, you could color it on there.
Let me know how it turns out!
- hellohappytime likes this
- hellohappytime reblogged this from chrishaley
- michaelclair likes this
- monkeypunchdinosaur likes this
- phoning-it-in likes this
- joebloodyhunter said: I really wanna color these with the photoshops but part of my brain has handcuffed itself to a radiator and is insisting on using crayons. These are the fucking cutest.
- joebloodyhunter likes this
- alwaysapseudonym likes this
- chrishaley posted this